Monday, January 23, 2012

The Winner of Flash Fiction's Contest

Holaa again :D
In this post I will share about my favorite flash fiction I read last day, It was written by Ria Rifky Ardiyani, my younger class on university. And, here is it ! Enjoy it :)

At the Corner

At the corner of a place of prostitution, two prostitutes were talking about a man with a rich appearance who was recently often coming.
"Oh shit! What a lucky day for you is today! He came for you again, huh!", one of them said with a slightly upset tone.
"I hope we will often use my service, I'll seduce him to buy me a house. I heard that Grand Palace has just released a new type", said the beautiful one with unconvincing tone, smiled smugly.
Another prostitute a meter beside them suddenly connected the conversation. "I hope I was a good mother for my son", she exhaled cigarette smokes from her mouth and smiled cynically.

How ? It was very nice story, wasn't it ? I will post more and more fiction story that I've written. Please be patient yaay ! Thanks and good night people :)



~Epy ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment