Tuesday, March 6, 2012


Hey Darling, dont you feel how much I feel ?
Tears in my eyes are laughing at me
cos they know only you can rid them off
but how can you do that without you with me

I have not heard from you for a while
but I miss you loads
How are you ?
I hope things are good with you

Loneliness is with me as I am staring at nothing meanwhile
you are a good runner in my head
I love you, I do
Rains are also mocking at me
as I am blue now without a love of somebody I love

To love someone like you is the hardest thing to do for
I can't hide from the wish to kiss you and hold you
Meanwhile I do not know when I will do it.

To hope you to be mine makes me like a pig that wants to fly
yet, you are a mirage
and how can fly to touch without wings I own?

I know that I ought to find someone new, but all I find is myself always thinking of you

No comments:

Post a Comment